The William Optics RedCat 90° erecting prism is specifically built for the RedCat 51 astrophotography scope. Built to provide a correct image for visual use.
Employs a high quality erecting prism with Red anodized plate. The complete housing is made by 6061T Aluminium by CNC.
Very useful for daytime observations - convert your RedCat into a spotting scope.
- Image erecting BAK4 prism with anti-reflection coating
- High accuracy and high light transmission prism
- 1.25” barrel for any 1.25” eyepieces
- Internally matte blackened and threaded for no internal stray light reflection
- Entirely aluminum, red anodized
- Prism: &90deg; Amici roof-prism, correct-image
- Eyepiece interface: 1.25", with compression band
- Weight: to be determined